Floral gems / by Mary Howitt and others
- Bib ID:
- Howitt, Mary (Mary Botham), 1799-1888, author
- Online Access:
- Gale, Women's Studies Archive: Rare Titles from the American Antiquarian Society, 1820-1922
- New York : Huestis & Cozans, 1851
- 1 online resource (124 pages).
- Women's Studies Archive: Rare Titles from the American Antiquarian Society, 1820-1922.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Letters and sounds 4 : more about writing / by Mary and Ruth
- Letters and sounds 3 : activity book / by Mary and Ruth
- Facts dedicated to Her Majesty. [electronic resource] : The female spy; or Mrs. Tonkin's journey through France, in the late war, undertaken by the express order of the Rt. Hon. Charles James Fox, secretary of state, this pamphlet contains a particular narrative of the hardships, dangers, and distress, she met with, the various intelligence the furnished to government, the means by which it was obtained, and in what manner the escaped being taken. Not having received any compensation for her sercies [sic] from government-she submits her case to the candor and liberality of a generous public
- She came by the book : the third Emma Victor mystery / Mary Wings
- Permanency Planning for Children with Developmental Disabilities. Executive Summary [microform] / Mary Erickson