Work and wages, or, Life in service : a continuation of "Little coin, much care" / by Mary Howitt
- Bib ID:
- Howitt, Mary (Mary Botham), 1799-1888, author
- Online Access:
- Gale, Women's Studies Archive: Rare Titles from the American Antiquarian Society, 1820-1922
- New York : D. Appleton & Co., 1849
- 1 online resource (178 pages) : illustrations.
- Women's Studies Archive: Rare Titles from the American Antiquarian Society, 1820-1922.
- Reproduction of the original from American Antiquarian Society.
- Also Titled:
- Work and wages
- Life in service
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Millionaire households and their domestic economy, with hints upon fine living [electronic resource] / by Mary Elizabeth Carter
- Work and wages, or, Life in service : a continuation of "Little coin, much care" / by Mary Howitt
- Live and let live, or, Domestic service illustrated / by the author of "Hope Leslie," "The Linwoods," "The poor rich man, and the rich poor man," &c
- El servicio domestico : un gremio en extincion / Alvaro Villar Gaviria
- Domestic service in late Victorian and Edwardian England, 1871-1914 / [by] Mark Ebery, Brian Preston