Sketches of natural history / by Mary Howitt
- Bib ID:
- Howitt, Mary (Mary Botham), 1799-1888, author
- Online Access:
- Gale, Women's Studies Archive: Rare Titles from the American Antiquarian Society, 1820-1922
- Philadelphia : Conrad & Parsons, 1834
- 1 online resource (viii pages, pages 10-180) : illustrations.
- Women's Studies Archive: Rare Titles from the American Antiquarian Society, 1820-1922.
- First American edition.
- Title vignette signed: E.A.
- Printer named on verso of title-page.
- 34 poems. Full-page illustrations include: The camel, the eagle, the beaver, the lion, and the fox.
- Publisher's advertising on p. -180.
- Reproduction of the original from American Antiquarian Society.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.