Sketches of natural history / by Mary Howitt
- Bib ID:
- Howitt, Mary (Mary Botham), 1799-1888, author
- Online Access:
- Gale, Women's Studies Archive: Rare Titles from the American Antiquarian Society, 1820-1922
- Boston : T.H. Carter & Co., [between 1843 and 1847?]
- 1 online resource (198 pages) : illustrations.
- Women's Studies Archive: Rare Titles from the American Antiquarian Society, 1820-1922.
- Reproduction of the original from American Antiquarian Society.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Peter Parley's fable of the spider and the fly / [Mary (Botham) Howitt]
- Our nation / pages from volumes of Mary, the faithful-hearted
- Poems for little folks / [Mary Howitt]
- Simple truths in verse, [electronic resource] : for the amusement and instruction of children, at an early age. / By Mary Belson, author of "Innocent poetry,"--"Grateful tributes,"--"The orphan boy,"--"Precept and example"--"Industry and idleness," &c. &c
- Grateful tributes; or, Recollections of infancy. [electronic resource] / by M. Belson, author of "Industry and idleness:" "Innocent poetry;" "Baby's holiday;" "Precept and example;" &c. &c. &c