Optimization of distributed parameter structures / edited by Edward J. Haug and Jean Cea
- Bib ID:
- NATO Advanced Study Institute on Optimization of Distributed Parameter Structural Systems, (1980 : Iowa City, Iowa)
- Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands : Sijthoff & Noordhoff, 1981
- 2 v. (xvii, 1609 p.) : ill. ; 25 cm.
- NATO advanced study institutes series. Series E, Applied sciences ; no. 49-50.
- "Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute on Optimization of Distributed Parameter Structural Systems, Iowa City, Iowa, U.S.A., May 20-June 4, 1980."--versa of t.p.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Modal testing and model refinement : presented by the Winter Annual Meeting of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Boston, Massachusetts, November 13-18, 1983 / sponsored by the Applied Mechanics Division, ASME ; edited by David F.H. Chu
- Double diagonal cross bracings in buildings / by S. Kitipornchai and D.L. Finch
- Implementation of a block Lanczos algorithm for eigenproblem solution of gyroscopic systems [microform] / Kajal K. Gupta, Charles L. Lawson
- Structural modelling and optimization : a general methodology for engineering and control / D.G. Carmichael
- Structural optimization / edited by M. Save and W. Prager ; technical editor, W.H. Warner ; with a contribution by G. Sacchi