The last language on Earth : linguistic utopianism in the Philippines / Piers Kelly
- Bib ID:
- Kelly, Piers, author
- Online Access:
- New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 
- 1 online resource () : illustrations, maps.
- 9780197509951 (electronic book)
- 0197509959 (electronic book)
- 9780197509937 (electronic book)
- 0197509932 (electronic book)
- 9780197509944 (electronic book)
- 0197509940 (electronic book)
- Invalid ISBN:
- 9780197509913 (hardcover)
- 9780197509920 (paperback)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on April 19, 2022).
- Electronic reproduction. Ipswich, MA Available via World Wide Web.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Exploring the new religious movements in the Philippines : documents of the National Consultation on the New Religious Movements in the Philippines, October 18-20, 1988
- Kapwa : the self in the other : worldviews and lifestyles of Filipino culture-bearers / Katrin de Guia
- Raiding, trading, and feasting : the political economy of Philippine chiefdoms / Laura Lee Junker
- Proceedings of the 8th Health Research for Action National Forum / Republic of the Philippines, Department of Health
- Peoples of the Philippines / by Herbert W. Krieger