Seek and find pirate / writer, Lisa Regan ; illustrator, Helen Prole
- Bib ID:
- Regan, Lisa, 1971-, author
- Heatherton, Victoria : Hinkler, 
- 27 unnumbered pages : colour illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Seek and find.
Dan has never been on a pirate ship before, but that's all about to change! Search high and low for sea life, telescopes and keys as he follows his map looking for buried treasure.
- "Over 1001 things to seek and find"--Cover.
- Junior primary school age.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Prole, Helen, illustrator
- Also Titled:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A general history of the robberies and murders of the most notorious pyrates. With a new introd. for the Garland ed. by William Graves
- Jolly Roger : the story of the great age of piracy / by Patrick Pringle
- Les pirates : vers la mer promise
- The golden age of piracy, by Hugh F. Rankin
- True tales of pirates and their gold / by Edward Rowe Snow