Control of noise from in-service heavy vehicles in Australia / author: Ian Hall
- Bib ID:
- Hall, Ian
- [Canberra? : Australian Environment Council?, 1987]
- 40, 3 p ; 30 cm.
- Department of the Environment collection unique titles: General books.
- "This report was prepared for the Australian Environment Council and the Australian Transport Advisory Council ..."
- "January 1987"
- Includes bibliography.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Technical basis for the regulation of noise-labelling of new pavement breakers and mobile air compressors in Australia / prepared by the Environmental Noise Control Committee
- Technical basis for the regulation of noise labelling of new air conditioners in Australia / prepared by Environmental Noise Control Committee
- Technical basis for regulations for the control of noise from in-service trucks and buses in Australia / Vehicle Emissions and Noise Standards Advisory Committee
- Noise emission control strategies for motor vehicles in Australia / Vehicle Emissions and Noise Standards Advisory Committee of the Australian Environment Council
- Noise - sound without value : an information summary / prepared by Queensland Conservation Council