Willandra Lakes world heritage region : regional environmental study (draft for review)
- Bib ID:
- [S.l. : s.n., 1990?]
- 159 p. : maps ; 30 cm.
- Department of the Environment collection unique titles : General books.
- Includes bibliographical references.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2060 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Willandra / Land & Property Information, NSW Government
- Welcome to Willandra, Ryde, N.S.W
- Parish of Willandra, County of Bourke [cartographic material] : Land District - Wyalong, Shire - Bland, Pasture Protection District - Wagga Wagga : within Division - Central N.S.W., Gold field - Bourke, Cooper, Dowling & Gipps proclaimed 15th October 1880
- Willandra [cartographic material] / by the Central Mapping Authority and the Western Lands Commission, N.S.W., from source material supplied by the division of National Mapping, Canberra
- Parish of Willandra, County of Bourke [cartographic material] : Land District of Wyalong, Bland Shire : within Division - Central (N.S.W.), Gold field - Bourke, Cooper, Dowling & Gipps proclaimed 15th Oct. 1880, Pasture Protection District - Wagga Wagga / compiled, drawn and printed at the Department of Lands, Sydney N.S.W