Guidelines for managing requests from a political party for costing of its own policies (in accordance with section 2.74 of the 2022 Guidelines on the Caretaker Conventions)
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- National edeposit
- Related Online Resources:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available online
- Melbourne, Victoria : Department of Treasury and Finance, 2022
- 1 online resource.
- "October 2022"
- Cover title.
- Electronic books
- Other authors/contributors:
- Victoria. Department of Treasury and Finance, issuing body
- Also Titled:
- Public costing guidelines, September 2022
- Licensed under Creative Commons. Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2072 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Policies of Thai Political Parties in the 1995 General Election / Kiratipong Naewmalee ... [et al.] ; translated and edited by Santhad Atthaseree, David Peters, Parichart Chotiya
- Parties, policies, and democracy / Hans-Dieter Klingemann, Richard I. Hofferbert, Ian Budge, with Hans Keman ... [et al.]
- Partai Demokrat : laboratorium pendidikan politik / penyusun, Putu Suasta, Valentino Barus ; editor, Mario P. Manalu ; prolog, Hajriyanto Y. Tohari ; epilog, Christianto Wibisono
- [United country party pamphlets, New South Wales elections, 1932]
- The Green budget focus - 1994 : discussion paper / Dhanu River