The nature and politics of Lake Bonney Barmera / Tim Broster
- Bib ID:
- Broster, Tim, 1972-, author
- Limited edition.
- St. Mary's, S.A. : Open Book Howden Print & Design, 
- Barmera, S.A. : Tim Broster, 
- 121 pages : colour illustrations ; 22 cm.
- 9780646866871 (paperback)
"Examines the hydrology, chemistry and geological origins of Lake Bonney at Barmera in the context of Australian water policy, with an emphasis on temporary closure during the Millennium Drought." -- Back cover.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Natural history -- South Australia -- Barmera
- Lake ecology -- South Australia -- Bonney, Lake
- Hydrology -- South Australia -- Bonney, Lake
- Acid-sulfate soils -- South Australia -- Barmera
- Water-supply -- Political aspects -- South Australia -- Bonney, Lake
- Water-supply -- Government policy -- South Australia
- Environmental disasters -- South Australia -- Barmera
- Political activists -- South Australia
- Bonney, Lake (S.A.) -- History
- Bonney, Lake (S.A.) -- Environmental conditions
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Lake Bonney at Barmera [South Australia] [picture] / [Frank Hurley]
- Lake Bonney (S.E.) ecological study / by B. Glover
- Proof of concept of a novel wetland carp separation cage at Lake Bonney, South Australia : a summary report for the Invasive Animals Cooperative Research Centre and the South Australian Murray-Darling Basin Natural Resources Management Board / Leigh Thwaites
- Lake Bonney (SE) : impact on the marine environment ... / prepared by V.P. Neverauskas
- Lake Bonney, South East, South Australia : past, present and possible future