Applying for a planning permit for a pig farm
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- National edeposit
- Related Online Resources:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available online
- [Victoria] : Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning, 
- 1 online resource.
- Planning practice note ; 86.
- "December 2022"
- Caption title.
- Electronic books
- Other authors/contributors:
- Victoria. Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning, issuing body
- Licensed under Creative Commons. Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2072 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Pig production; proceedings. Edited by D. J. A. Cole
- Pig keeping on a small scale / Annette and Grant McFarlane
- Pig management and production: a practical guide for farmers and students [by] Derek H. Goodwin
- The pig [microform] : a treatise on the breeds, management, feeding, and medical treatment, of swine : with directions for salting pork, and curing bacon and hams / by William Youatt ; illustrated with engravings drawn from life by William Harvey
- Breeding pigs for profit / by G.M.D. Carse, and N.A. Steel, G.H. Simpson, J.R. Dains