The whole proceedings on the King's commission of the peace, oyer and terminer and gaol delivery for the City of London and also the gaol delivery for the County of Middlesex : held at Justice-Hall in the Old-Bailey
- Bib ID:
- London : Printed and published by Henry Fenwick
- v. ; 24-28 cm. (4to)
- Imprint varies.
- Includes indexes of defendants.
- National Library of Australia's FRM F4c copies (6 volumes) half bound in tan leather and marbled boards with lettering and seven bands in gilt on spine.
- Ferguson no. 4c: Proceedings include the trials of some of the convicts transported to Australia scattered throughout six volumes.
- Ferguson no. 60: arraignment of George Barrington, charged with stealing, pages 725-740.
- Ferguson no. 239a: Proceedings include the trials of some of the convicts transported to Australia scattered throughout volume.
- Ferguson no. 252a: Proceedings include the trials of some of the convicts transported to Australia scattered throughout volume.
- Issue for 1 Dec. 1813 "...being the first session in the mayoralty of The Right Honorable William Domville, Lord-Mayor of the city of London."
- Issue for 12 Jan. 1813 "...being the second session in the mayoralty of the Right Honorable William Domville, Lord-Mayor of the city of London."
- Issue for 16 Feb. 1814 "...being the third session in the mayoralty of the Right Honorable William Domville
- Issues for 3 Dec. 1817-28 Oct. 1818 being the first to eighth sessions in the mayoralty of the Right Hon. Christopher Smith; those for 2 Dec. 1824-27 Oct. 1825 being the first to eighth sessions in the mayoralty of the Right Hon. John Garratt.
- Description based on: No. 5, pt. 4 (1793)
- Rex Nan Kivell Collection NK3707; NK9556
- Cited In:
- Ferguson, J.A. Bibliography of Australia, 4c, 60, 239a, 252a
- Life Dates:
- 3 Dec. 1729-1825
- Eight times a year.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Great Britain. Court of Oyer and Terminer and Gaol Delivery (London and Middlesex)
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Juvenile missionary magazine
- Letters from Van Dieman's Land : written during four years imprisonment for political offences committed in Upper Canada / by Benjamin Wait. Embodying, also, letters descriptive of personal appeals in behalf of her husband and his fellow prisoners, to the Earl of Durham, Her Majesty, and the United Legislature of the Canadas / by Mrs. B. Wait
- Sessions' paper ... held at Justice Hall in the Old Bailey ... : taken in short-hand
- The Aborigines' friend and the colonial intelligencer
- Report of the Colonial Church Society : for sending out clergymen, catechists, and schoolmasters to the colonies of Great Britain, and to British residents in other parts of the world