A declaration of the Commons in Parliament made September the 9th 1641 [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- London : Printed by Robert Barker ..., and by the assignes of John Bill, 1641
- , 6 p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 255:E.171, no. 13.
- In this edition the first word, p. 2 is : law.
- This proposal, drastically modifying the practices of the Church of England and forbidding sports on Sunday, was passed by the Commons as an ordinance but was rejected by the Lords.
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing E2552
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 255:E.171, no. 13)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Sanctuary of self / Ralph M Lewis
- Up stream : an American chronicle / by Ludwig Lewisohn
- lexicon abridged from Liddell and Scott's Greek / Henry George Liddell
- Das mittelenglische Poema morale im kritischen text, nach den sechs vorhandenen handschriften zum ersten male hrsg. von Hermann Lewin
- Ye book of copperheads / Frederick Leypolot