The American Book of common prayer; its origin and development, by John Wallace Suter and George Julius Cleaveland
- Bib ID:
- Suter, John Wallace, 1890-
- New York, Oxford Univ. Press, 1949
- vii, 85 p. illus., facsims. 22 cm.
- "Published in commemoration of the four hundredth anniversary of the Book of common prayer, under the auspices of the Cathedral Church of St. Peter and St. Paul, Washington, D. C."
- Bibliography: p. 83-85.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Cleaveland, George Julius
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The beauty of holiness in the Common Prayer: [electronic resource] : as set forth in four sermons preached at the Rolls Chapel, in 1716. / By Thomas Bisse, D.D
- A view of the face unmasked, or, An answer to a scandalous pamphlet published by divers ministers and entituled The common prayer book unmasked microform : wherein the lawfulness of using that book is maintained ... : whereunto are added also some arguments for the retaining of that book in our Church ... / by Sam. Wotton
- Admonition to Doctor Burges, and to those who either compos'd or caused to be re-printed, that seditious pamphlet, entituled, The common-prayer-book unmasked [electronic resource] : and to all others, who endeavour to maintain that factious opinion, that the use of the liturgie of the Church of England, is sinfull / Edmund Elis
- A view of the face unmasked, or, An answer to a scandalous pamphlet published by divers ministers and entituled The common prayer book unmasked [electronic resource] : wherein the lawfulness of using that book is maintained ... : whereunto are added also some arguments for the retaining of that book in our Church ... / by Sam. Wotton
- The story of prayer and the prayer book : a short account of the origin and growth of prayer, and the story of the Book of Common Prayer, dealing with its various revisions / A. Law