The American Book of common prayer; its origin and development, by John Wallace Suter and George Julius Cleaveland
- Bib ID:
- Suter, John Wallace, 1890-
- New York, Oxford Univ. Press, 1949
- vii, 85 p. illus., facsims. 22 cm.
- "Published in commemoration of the four hundredth anniversary of the Book of common prayer, under the auspices of the Cathedral Church of St. Peter and St. Paul, Washington, D. C."
- Bibliography: p. 83-85.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Cleaveland, George Julius
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- An exposition of the Book of common prayer, and administration of the Sacraments [microform] : and other rites and ceremonies of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America
- An exposition of the Book of common prayer, and administration of the Sacraments ... according to the use of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America [microform] / by Andrew Fowler
- Directions for a devout and decent behaviour in the public worship of God [microform] : more particularly in the use of the Common Prayer appointed by the Protestant Episcopal Church
- Proposals of William E. Norman, of Hudson [microform] : for publishing by subscription, under the direction of the right Reverend Bishop Moore, an elegant folio edition of The book of common prayer ... together with the psalter or psalms of David
- A companion for The book of common prayer [microform] : containing an explanation of the service