Fish trap / Jenni Kemarre Martiniello
- Bib ID:
- Martiniello, Jenni Kemarre, 1949-, artist
- approximately 2019
- 1 sculpture : hot blown glass with canes ; 75 cm x 26 cm
Jenni Kemarre Martienello is an award winning artist of Arrernte, Chinese and Anglo-Celtic descent. She is acclaimed for her glass works, which utilise the Italian technique of ‘caneworking’ to capture the forms of traditional woven vessels.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased by the Friends of the National Library of Australia and given as a Friends 50th Birthday Gift to the Library in 2019.
- Copyright restrictions may apply.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Steam trapping and air venting / L. G. Northcroft, W. M. Barber
- A simple ground-based trap for estimating densities of arboreal leaf-eating insects [microform] / Robert A. Haack and Richard W. Blank
- A trap for capturing arthropods crawling up tree boles [microform] / James L. Hanula and Kirsten C.P. New
- Peche profonde aux casiers au Vanuatu : resultat des campagnes experimentales / J.M. Guerin, E. Cillaurren
- Aboriginal man standing holding a large oval fishing net, 1914 [picture] / Frank Hurley