Underground lovers : encounters with fungi / Alison Pouliot
- Bib ID:
- Pouliot, Alison, author
- Sydney, N.S.W. : Newsouth, 2023
- x, 278 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
What can we learn from the lives of fungi? Underground Lovers brings us to our knees, magnifier in hand, to find out. Fungi offer a way to imagine life differently. In Underground Lovers Alison Pouliot reaches down to earth, and deeper, to dwell with fungal allies and aliens, discover how fungi hold forests together, and why humans are deeply entwined with these unruly renegades of the subterrain.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Also Titled:
- Encounters with fungi
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The fungi / by Frederick A. Wolf and Frederick T. Wolf
- Metabolites of Trichoderma and Gliocladium [microform] / Walter Samuel Golder
- Fungi / Roderic Cooke ; line drawings by Bob Parker
- Fungi : an introduction / Lilian Edith Hawker
- The fungi; a description of their morphological features and evolutionary development. Translated from the German and arr. as an American text by Frederick Lyle Wynd