Satori / BJ Pittman
- Bib ID:
- Pittman, B.J., 1963
- Online Access:
- National edeposit: Onsite at National Library of Australia
- Related Online Resources:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available onsite at national, state and territory libraries
- [Gleneagle, Qld.] : [Barry John Pittman], 2021
- © 2021, Barry John Pittman (BJ Pittman)
- 1 online resource.
- Banduri Series ; book 1
Dave and Nia are not typical teenagers. While they try to understand their special abilities, experimenting with these together can only take them so far. Out of nowhere, an environmental organisation brings them together with other teens. Are these teens like Dave and Nia? Is there more to this organisation than the environment? Together Dave and Nia start their journey towards awakening, comprehension and understanding.To complicate things, Nia is in love, she has been since she was five. She cringes at the cliché, but she can't help herself. She is in love with Dave, her best friend, the boy next door and the most popular boy in school. How does he feel about her? He likes her, but is that enough? Why doesn't he date? After a blow to her already shaky confidence, Nia decides it's time to act. Even if this wrecks everything. Even if she isn't worthy. It's time.This feel good story takes our teens on a new direction, out of their ordinary world. Can they help the darkness in people around them? Can they help the environment? (Review from Amazon.com site, viewed on 4/4/2023)
- At head of title: First of the Banduri Series.
- Cover title.
- References to contraception & pre marriage sex (no actual) (notes supplied by publisher)
- This title may contain content that is sensitive for some people.
- Title from PDF cover page (viewed on 4 April 2023).
- Electronic books
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.