- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Gale, Archives of Sexuality and Gender: LGBTQ History and Culture Since 1940, Part I
- Ottawa : Dignity Ottawa Dignité, 1990-
- 1 online resource (volumes).
- Archives of Sexuality and Gender: LGBTQ History and Culture Since 1940, Part I.
- Title from caption.
- Reproduction of the original from Canadian Lesbian and Gay Archives.
- Description based on: issue 6 (Jan. 1990).
- Life Dates:
- Issue 6 (January 1990)-
- Other authors/contributors:
- Dignity Ottawa Dignité, issuing body
- Also Titled:
- Ottawa dialogue : newsletter + Dignity Ottawa Dignité + bulletin
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Ottawa dialogue
- To be
- Souvenir of the dedication of the new St. Joseph's Church, November 18th, 1893 [microform] : Wilbrod Street, corner Cumberland, Ottawa, Ont
- Educational establishment for young ladies [microform] : Congregation de Notre Dame, Gloucester Street, Ottawa, Ont., Dominion of Canada
- Gay international