A Consideration of the right of marrying the sister of a deceased wife, or the wife of a deceased brother : also, of the propriety of making the practice a matter of Christian discipline
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Gale, Nineteenth Century Collections Online
- Hartford [Conn.] : Printed by Hudson and Goodwin, 1813
- 1 online resource (24 p.).
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Women and Transnational Networks.
- Reproduction of the original from the New York Public Library.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1883 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The art of taking a wife [microform]
- The art of taking a wife [electronic resource]
- A whisper to a newly-married pair, from a widowed wife .. [microform]
- A Consideration of the right of marrying the sister of a deceased wife, or the wife of a deceased brother [electronic resource] : also, of the propriety of making the practice a matter of Christian discipline
- The marriage ring, a series of sermons on the duties of the husband and wife, and on the domestic circle [microform]