Memoirs of Emma Lady Hamilton : with anecdotes of her friends and contemporaries
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Memoirs of Lady Hamilton.
- Online Access:
- Gale, Nineteenth Century Collections Online
- New ed. / edited and annotated by W.H. Long.
- (Chilworth : Unwin Bros.)
- Philadelphia : J.B. Lippincott Co., 1891
- 1 online resource (vi, , 320,  p.,  leaves of plates) : ports.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Women and Transnational Networks.
- "The first edition of 'The memoirs of Lady Hamilton,' by an anonymous author, was published ... in 1815"--Editor's pref.
- Includes index.
- Reproduction of the original from the Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America, Harvard University.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Long, William Henry, -1896
- Also Titled:
- Lady Hamilton
- Memoirs of Lady Hamilton
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- [Biographical cuttings on Shaun Nelson, politician, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- [Biographical cuttings on Archibald Nelson, educationalist, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- [Biographical cuttings on Marjorie Nelson, athlete, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- A Sketch of the life of Samuel Nelson, of Belfast, Ireland [electronic resource]
- [Biographical cuttings on Frances Nelson, Queen's Counsellor, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]