The common-wealths-man unmasqu'd, or, A just rebuke to the author of The account of Denmark [microform] : in two parts
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- T. R. (Thomas Rogers), 1660-1694
- London : Printed and sold by Randal Taylor ..., 1694
- , 162,  p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 728:4.
- Errata: p.  at end.
- Added t.p. on p. : The consolations of the cross, or, The two grand pillars of man's security in this world.
- Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing R1829
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 728:4)
- Molesworth, Robert Molesworth, Viscount, 1656-1725
- Also Titled:
- A just rebuke to the author of The account of Denmark
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48106.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1719
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- [Biographical cuttings on Molesworth family, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- Molesworth, 1824-1994 / G.P. & N.E. Jones
- Victoria topographic map 1:25 000. 8023-4-3, Molesworth [cartographic material] / ... prepared under the direction of the Surveyor-General by the Division of Survey and Mapping
- [Biographical cuttings on Simon Molesworth, Chairman of the National Trust, 1987, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- The common-wealths-man unmasqu'd, or, A just rebuke to the author of The account of Denmark [electronic resource] : in two parts