An account of the victory obtain'd by the King in Ireland, on the first day of this instant July, 1690 [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- [London] In the Savoy : Printed by Edward Jones, 1690
- 1 sheet (2 p.) : 30 x 42 cm.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 730:2.
- Caption title.
- Reproduction of original in Chetham Library, Manchester, Eng.
- Cited In:
- Wing A421
- Crawford, J.L.L. Cat. of Engl. Broadsides 581
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 730:2)
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- William King of England, 1650-1702
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48106.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1715
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Mephibosheth and Ziba, or, The appeal of the Protestants of Ireland to the King concerning the settlement of that kingdom [microform] / by the author of The mantle thrown off, or, The Irish-man dissected
- An Exact list of the Lords spiritual and temporal who fare in the pretended Parliament at Dublin in the kingdom of Ireland [microform] : on the 7th of May, 1689, and there continued until the 18th of July following, and then prorogued until the 12th of November next following : also a list of the knights, citizens and burgesses of the House of Commons in order as they were returned : together with a catalogue of the titles of all acts passed in the said pretended session, and remarks upon them, and the preamble to the act of repeal of the acts of settlement, as it passed in the House of Commons : and the several reasons addressed to the late King against passing the act, intituled An act for repealing the acts of settlement and explanation, &c
- A continuation of the proceedings of the convention of the Estates in Scotland [microform] : on Monday and Tuesday, the 18th and 19th of this instant March, 1689
- Act declaring the meetings of the Estates to be a Parliament [microform] : Edinburgh, the fifth day of June, 1689
- A discourse of the happy union of the kingdoms of England & Scotland [microform] : dedicated in private to King James I / by Francis Lord Bacon