Papers of Bob Ellis, circa 1960-circa 1979 [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- Ellis, R. W. (Robert William), 1943-
- Access Conditions:
- Available for research. Not for loan.
- [ca. 1960-ca. 1979]
- 2.20 m. (5 cartons) + 1 fol. box.
MS Acc00.013 comprises student newspapers, roneoed bulletins, cuttings, conference papers, letters, issues of magazines, subject files and badges relating to student politics, peace campaigns and Left movements chiefly in Adelaide in the 1960s and 1970s (5 cartons, 1 fol. box).
Political activist. Robert (Bob) William Ellis was involved in student politics and socialism in Adelaide during the 1960s and 1970s.
- Manuscript reference no.: MS Acc00.013.
- Time Coverage:
- Political activists.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Papers of the De Salis family, circa 1840-circa 1930 [manuscript]
- Papers of Don Banks, circa 1950-circa 1989 [manuscript]
- Papers of Betty Guise Forster, circa 1920-circa 2000 [manuscript]
- Papers of Arthur Capell, circa 1890-circa 1989 [manuscript]
- Papers of Edmund Duggan, circa 1900-circa 1919 [manuscript]