The Crusader : the quarterly paper of the Gunning Methodist Church
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Crusader (Gunning, N.S.W.)
- Gunning, N.S.W. : Gunning Methodist Circuit, -1966
- v. ; 26 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- Numbering discontinued with No. 51 (Nov./Jan. 1965)
- Caption title.
- Description based on: No. 44 (Feb./Apr. 1964)
- Life Dates:
- -May/July 1966
- Later Title:
- Newsletter (Gunning Methodist Circuit)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Methodist Church of Australasia. Gunning Circuit
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A plain statement of facts, connected with the union and separation of the British and Canadian conferences [microform] / by J. Stinson and M. Richey
- Wesleyan Methodist Conference [microform] : its union with the conference of the Wesleyan Methodist Church in Canada, in August 1840 : consisting of the official proceedings and correspondence of both bodies and their representatives / by W. and E. Ryerson
- Counsels to young converts [microform] / by A. Sutherland
- The Christian advocate and Wesleyan record
- Souvenir of the presidency of the Rev. Benjamin Danks, 1908-9