The Case of the city of London in reference to the debt to the orphans and others [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- [London] : Printed by Samuel Roycroft ..., 1691
- 1 broadside.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1546:19.
- Place of publication suggested by Wing.
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing C1030
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 : 1546:19)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1716
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Lex Londinensis, or, The city law [microform] : shewing the powers, customs, and practice of all the several courts belonging to the famous city of London ... : together with several acts of Common Councel, very useful and necessary to be known by all merchants, citizens, and freemen of the said city : and also, a method for the ministers within the said city to recover their tithes : with a table to the whole book
- The lawes, orders, and statutes, authorised and appointed for the citizens of London, concerning the price of all kind of provisions both for meal, butter, cheese, flesh, poultery, and other kinds of victuals [microform] : to be observed and kept in all publick markets, throughout the cities of London, and Westminster, Borough of Southwark, and parts adjacent : with the several rules and orders touching butchers, victuallers, and inn-keepers : and the fines, and penaltyes that are to be inflicted upon all persons that shall act contrary to the laws of the market herein prescribed
- An appendix to Solomon's prescription for the removal of the pestilence [microform] : enforcing the same from a consideration of the late dreadful judgement by fire : together with some perswasions to all, especially suffering Christians, to exercise and maintain faith and patience, courage and comfort, in this dark and cloudy day / by M.M
- The speech of Sr. Richard Ford, Knight, and alderman of London [microform] : made at Guild-hall to the liveries of the several companies of that city, on Michaelmass day, 1670, upon their election of him to be lord mayor of the same city for the year ensuing / taken in short-hand writing by a person then present
- London's dreadful visitation, or, A collection of all the bills of mortality for this present year [microform] : beginning the 20th of December, 1664, and ending the 19th of December following : as also the general or whole years bill : according to the report made to the King's Most Excellent Majesty / by the Company of Parish-Clerks of London