Dissertatio de lege Socinianis et Arminianis opposita [microform] / auctore Gulielmo Nokesio
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Nokes, William, born 1635 or 6
- Londini : Prostant venales per Joh. Salisbury ..., 1694
- , 94 [i.e. 106] p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 363:11.
- Errata: p. .
- Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing N1220
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1970. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 363:11)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Flagellum pontificis et episcoporum Latialium [microform] : auctum et multis argumentis locupletatum / autore Iohanne Bastwick
- A discourse of Christianity [microform] : laying open the abuses thereof in the anti-Christian lives and worship of many of its professors, especially the Romanists : and shewing the way to a holy life in the character of a true Christian / written originally in French by the famous Monsieur de Gombaud ; and now done into English by P Lorrain
- The Jesuite and priest discovered, or, A Brief discourse of the policies of the Church of Rome, in preserving itself, and dividing of Protestant states and kingdoms [microform] : in which is plainly demonstrated, the effects of their political operations upon us at this day, in respect to religion, and matters of state : together, with the necessity of their banishment
- The Puritan and the papist microform / by a scholler in Oxford
- A Dialogue between two Jesuits, Father Antony and Father Ignatius at Amsterdam [microform] : the one coming from England and the other going thither