Electa ex Ovidio, Tibullo, et Propertio usui scholae Etonensis microform
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Ovid, 43 B.C.-17 A.D. or 18 A.D
- Uniform Title:
- Works. Selections. 1697
- Londini : Impensis T. Newborough ... & Joann. Slatter ..., 1697
- , 96 p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 431:13.
- Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing O657
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1972. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 431:13)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Electa ex Ovidio, Tibullo, et Propertio usui scholæ Etonensis [electronic resource]
- Proposals to supply His Majesty with twelve or fourteen millions of money ; (or more if requir'd) for the year 1697, without subscripsions, or advancing the present taxes / by A. D., of Greys-Inn, Esq; and some others his friends
- News from Scotland: or The result of the Generall Assembly of that kingdome in order to Englands peace; [microform] but opposed by the sub-committee of that kingdome, called, A committee for the prevention of danger. Together with a relation of Master Marshals deportment, and the reasons why he is not (as yet) permitted to preach; as also their high estimation of Mr Hearle a minister to the English commissioners at Edinburgh. Sent from a gentleman of quality residing at Edinburgh to his friend in London
- Proposals to supply His Majesty with twelve or fourteen millions of money [microform] : (or more if requir'd) for the year 1697, without subscripsions, or advancing the present taxes / by A. D. of Greys-Inn, Esq., and some others his friends
- Epistolary poems, on several occasions [microform] : with several of the choicest stories of Ovid's Metamorphoses and Tibullus's Elegies / translated into English verse by Charles Hopkins