Miyi-kirli / kardu-manu Jeannie Nungarrayirli ; pina-kardu-manu June Napanangkarlu
- Bib ID:
- Egan Nungarrayi, Jeannie
- [Yuendumu] : Warlpiri Literature Production Centre, 1981
- 14 leaves : ill. ; 21 x 30 cm.
"Scientific terms provided in translation taken from list of 160 Warlpiri flora names collected and identified by Rosalind and Nicolas Peterson 1971."
- Aboriginal Australians languages: Warlpiri language. Reading books
- Warlpiri language -- Readers
- Warlpiri language (C15) (NT SF52-04)
- Language - Vocabulary - Plant names
- Warlpiri people (C15) (NT SF52-04)
- Education - Language - Indigenous languages
- Language - Vocabulary - Word lists
- South Central Northern Territory (NT)
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Ngapa-kurlu / puku kardu-manu Jeannie Nungarrayirli wita-witaku 1980 ; pina kardu-manu June Napanangkarlu 1981
- Kanjutu-kurlu / yimi yirrarnu manu kuruwarri kujurnu Donovan Rice Jampijinparlu
- Japu-japu kurlu / yimi yirrarnu manu kuruwarri kujurnu Donovan Rice Jampijinparlu
- Yujuku-kuunu / yimi yirrarnu manu kuruwarri kujurnu Donovan Rice Jampijinparlu
- Jirlingi-kirli / yimi yirrarnu manu kuruwarri kujurnu Donovan Rice Jampijinparlu