To the King's Most Excellent Majesty the humble petition of William Lord Howard of Escrick microform : now prisoner in the Tower
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Howard of Escrick, William Howard, Baron, 1626?-1694
- London : Printed for Richard Baldwin, 1681
- 1 broadside.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1551:23.
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing H3013
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 : 1551:23)
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685
- Time Coverage:
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1706
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Remarks on the new philosophy of Des-Cartes [microform] : in four parts ... / done by a gentleman
- Saint Paul's doctrine of the atonement [microform] : being the fourth annual lecture before the theological union of Mount Allison Wesleyan College / by Howard Sprague
- Remarks on the new philosophy of Des-Cartes [microform] In four parts. I. Of the principles of humane knowledge. II. Of the principles of material things. III. Of the principles, as they relate to the visible world. IV. Of the principles of the earth. By E. H. gent
- Log of a voyage to British Columbia in the "West Indian" [microform]
- The celebrated Arabian horse Grand Seignoir is now at his stand to cover mares ... at the stable of Joseph Howard [microform]