The sponsor : notes on a modern potentate / Erik Barnouw
- Bib ID:
- Barnouw, Erik, 1908-
- New York : Oxford University Press, 1978
- 220 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Full contents:
- Includes index.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2078 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- You and TV; how a television picture gets from the studio to you. Paul Brandwein, consulting editor
- The principles of television reception : [bibliog.]
- Ward Lock's book of practical television : (how it works) / by T. J. Morgan ; foreword by H. Faulkner
- Television simply explained, by R. W. Hallows
- Television simply explained / by R. W. Hallows ; foreword by A. B. Campbell