The world's greatest invention : printing / by Douglas C. McMurtrie
- Bib ID:
- McMurtrie, Douglas C. (Douglas Crawford), 1888-1944
- Melbourne : Hawthorn Press, 1940
- 13 p. ; 22 cm.
- Fifty copies printed in honour of the hundredth anniversary of the invention of printing.
- Printing -- History
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Wings for words; the story of Johann Gutenberg and his invention of printing, by Douglas C. McMurtrie, with the collaboration of Don Farran, illustrated by Edward A. Wilson
- The Gutenberg documents, with translations of the texts into English, based with authority on the compilation by Dr. Karl Schorbach, by Douglas C. McMurtrie
- Gutenberg, was he the inventor of printing? : an historical investigation, embodying a criticism on Dr. Van der Linde's "Gutenberg" : [facsimile]
- Gutenberg and the invention of printing : an anniversary review, with special reference to the Gutenbeg Bible / by Laurence E. Tomlinson
- The craftsmen's emblem : being the story of the 1457 device / by John Gartner