By the King, a proclamation for the better regulating lotteries within the kingdoms of Great Britain and Ireland microform
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1665
- 1 broadside.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1588:100.
- "Given at our court at Whitehall the one and twentieth day of June 1665, in the seventeenth year of our reign."
- Reproduction of the original in the Society of Antiquaries Library, London.
- Cited In:
- Wing C3458
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1588:100)
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Charles King of England, 1630-1685
- Also Titled:
- A proclamation for the better regulating lotteries within the kingdoms of Great Britain and Ireland
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1708
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- His Majesties letter to the artillery company [microform] : with and account of their proceedings at the choice of several officers for the ensuing year, on Wednesday the 9th of this instant February 1680/1
- The declaration of His Highnesse Prince Charles to all His Majesties loving subjects concerning the grounds and ends of his present engagement upon the fleet in the Downs microform : with His Highnesse letter to the Lord Major, aldermen, and Common Councell of the city of London
- To the Kings most excellent majesty [microform] : the humble petition and address of the Lord Mayor, Aldermen, and commons of the city of London
- Murder will out, or, The King's letter justifying the Marquess of Antrim [microform] : and declaring that what he did in the Irish rebellion was by direction from his royal father and mother and for the service of the crown
- The declaration and resolution of His Highnesse the Prince of Wales, upon the death of his royall father microform