Report / Independent Competition and Regulatory Commission
- Bib ID:
- Independent Competition and Regulatory Commission (A.C.T.)
- Canberra, A.C.T. : ICRC
- v. ; 25 cm.
- Description based on: 2 of 2003; title from cover.
- Each issue has a distinctive title.
- Digital content preserved
- Has Sub-series:
- ACT Greenhouse Gas Abatement Scheme
- Independent Competition and Regulatory Commission (A.C.T.) Annual report
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A heritage tour northern centenary border walks : self guided walks / National Trust of Australia (A.C.T.)
- Canberra : how you came to be here : an introduction (of sorts) / from the Canberra Zine Emporium
- Australian Capital Territory - General information
- Mountains slopes and plains ; the flora and fauna of the Australian Capital Territory. Produced by the Dept. of the Interior in cooperation with the National Parks Association of the ACT
- Recreation track for Hall village : report on community consultation held in December 2017 / prepared by Michael Pilbrow