Fourth international : the monthly magazine of the Socialist Workers Party
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Fourth international (New York, N.Y.).
- New York : Greenwood Reprint Corp., 1968
- 17 v. ; 32 cm.
- Radical periodicals in the United States.
- Reprint: Originally published monthly: New York, N.Y.: National Committee of the Socialist Workers Party.
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 1940)-v. 17, no 2 (spring 1956)
- Later Title:
- International socialist review (New York, N.Y.)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Socialist Workers Party. National Committee
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- [The little reviews] [manuscript] / [by P.A. Lawlor]
- The Bulletin / Melbourne Society of Painters and Sculptors
- Growing Australian : Quarterly Newsletter of the Australian Plant Society Victoria
- Standard year book : a survey of world events... together with useful information for the home, sport and entertainment
- Serial publications : their place and treatment in libraries : [bibliog.]