By the King, a proclamation for a general fast [microform] : for the imploring a blessing from Almighty God upon His Majesty and all his dominions, and for averting of those judgments which our manifold sins and provocations have most justly deserved
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1694-1702 : William III)
- London : Printed by Charles Bill and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd ..., 1698/9
- 1 broadside.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1602:25.
- "Given at our court at Kensington, the twelfth day of March, 1698/9, in the eleventh year of our reign."
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing W2456
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 : 1602:25)
- Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- William King of England, 1650-1702
- Also Titled:
- A proclamation for a general fast
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, Mich. 48106.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1724
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- By the King, a proclamation for encouraging mariners, seamen and landmen to enter themselves on board His Majesties ships of war [microform]
- His Highness the Prince of Orange, his speech to the Scots, Lords and gentlemen [microform] : with their address, and His Highness his answer : with a true account of what past at their meeting in the council-chamber at White-Hall, Jan. 1688/9
- The declaration of His Highness the Prince of Orange, for the better collecting the publick revenue [microform]
- By the King, a proclamation for a general fast [electronic resource] : for the imploring a blessing from Almighty God upon His Majesty and all his dominions, and for averting of those judgments which our manifold sins and provocations have most justly deserved
- The Prince of Orange his declaration [microform] : shewing the reasons of this present invasion for the defence of the Protestant religion and for the re-establishment of the laws and liberties of the kingdom of Scotland