The quiet revolution / Janelle Seymour, David Newell, Alan Shiell
- Bib ID:
- Seymour, Janelle
- Sydney : Centre for Health Economics Research and Evaluation, Dept. of Community Medicine, Westmead Hospital, Dept. of Public Health, University of Sydney, 1995
- 22 p. : 30 cm.
- CHERE discussion paper series ; no. 27.
- Bibliography: p. 20-22.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Health outcomes : the case of palliative care
- The autopsy as an outcome and performance measure [electronic resource] / prepared for Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services ; prepared by University of California at San Francisco (UCSF)-Stanford University Evidence-Based Practice Center ; investigators, Kaveh G. Shojania ... [et al.]
- The autopsy as an outcome and performance measure [electronic resource]
- Measurement matters / Bureau of Health Information
- Patient outcomes research teams : managing conflict of interest / Committee on Potential Conflicts of Interest in Patient Outcomes Research Teams, Institute of Medicine ; Molla S. Donaldson and Alexander M. Capron, editors