By the King, a proclamation for the apprehending of robbers or highway-men and for a reward to the apprehenders [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill deceas'd and by Henry Hills and Thomas Newcomb ..., 1682/3 [i.e. 1683]
- 1 broadside.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1611:47.
- "Given at our court at Whitehall this one and thirtieth day of January, 1682/3 and in the five and thirtieth year of our reign."
- Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing C3445
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1611:47)
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Charles King of England, 1630-1685
- Also Titled:
- A proclamation for the apprehending of robbers or highway-men
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1708
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- By the King, a proclamation for the apprehending of robbers or highway-men, and for a reward to the apprehenders microform
- A proclamation for discovery of robberies and burglaries, and for a reward to the discoverers [microform]
- By the King, a proclamation for the apprehension of certain notorious robbers microform : and for the prevention of such offenses hereafter, and for a reward to the apprehenders
- By the King, a proclamation for granting licenses and dispensations for retailing of wines microform
- By the King, a proclamation for a general fast [microform]