The late proceedings and votes of the Parliament of Scotland [microform] : contained in an address delivered to the King, signed by the plurality of the members thereof, stated and vindicated
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Ferguson, Robert, -1714
- Glasgow : Printed by Andrew Hepburn, 1689
- 42 p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1615:19.
- Attributed to Ferguson by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing F747B
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1615:19)
- Time Coverage:
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1714
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- An appendix to the history of the Church of Scotland [microform] : containing the succession of the archbishops and bishops in their several sees from the reformation of the religion until the year 1676, as also the several orders of monks and friers &c. in Scotland before the Reformation : with the foundation of the universities and colledges, their benefactours, principals, professours of divinity and present masters : and an account of the government, laws and constitution of the Kingdom
- The acts made in the first Parliament of our most High and Dread Soveraign, Charles the First [microform] : by the grace of God king of Scotland, England, France and Ireland, defender of the faith, &c. : holden by himself, present in person, with his three estates, at Edinburgh, upon the twenty eight day of June, anno Dom. 1633
- The laws and customs of Scotland, in matters criminal [microform] : wherein is to be seen how the civil law, and the laws and customs of other nations doth agree with, and supply ours / by Sir George Mackenzie
- An apology for, or vindication of the oppressed persecuted ministers & professors of the Presbyterian Reformed religion in the Church of Scotland [microform] : emitted in the defence of them, and the cause for which they suffer : & that for the information of ignorant, the satisfaction and establishment of the doubtful, the conviction (if possible) of the malicious, the warning of our rulers, the strengthening & comforting of the said sufferers under their present pressurs & trials
- Laws and acts past in the second session of the second Parliament of our Most High and Dread Soveraign Charles the Second [microform] : by the grace of God King of Scotland, England, France and Ireland, defender of the faith : holden at Edinburgh from the 28 of July, to the 22 of August, 1670 : by a noble Earl, John Earl of Lauderdail, Viscount Maitland, Lord Thirlestane and Bolton, &c., His Majesties commissioner, &c