A declaration of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : in answer to the Kings declaration concerning Hull
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Great Britain. Parliament
- London : Printed for Ioseph Hunscot and Iohn Wright, May 26, 1642
- 8,  p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1614:45.
- "Die Mercurii, 25 Maii 1642. Ordered by the Lords in Parliament, that this declaration shall be forthwith printed and published. Io. Browne cleric. Parliamentor."
- Imperfect: print show-through, with slight loss of print.
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing E1443
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 : 1614:45)
- Time Coverage:
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1667
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- A declaration of the Committee of Estates of the Parliament of Scotland microform : in answer to some printed papers intituled, The declaration of the Parliament of England, and the declaration of the army of England, upon their march into Scotland
- The Vindication and declaration of the Scots nation, &c. [microform]
- A short reply unto a declaration intituled, The declaration of the Army of England upon their march into Scotland, by the General Assembly of the Kirk of Scotland [microform]
- His Majesties answer by way of declaration to a paper entituled A declaration of both Houses of Parliament [microform] : in answer to His Majesties last message concerning the militia
- The speech or declaration of John Pym, Esq. &c. [microform]