The Christian home / by John H.C. Fritz
- Bib ID:
- Fritz, John H. C. (John Henry Charles), 1874-
- Australian ed.
- (Melbourne : Spectator Co.)
- Melbourne : Evangelical Lutheran Church of Australia Inc. in association with S. John Bacon, 
- 32 p. ; 19 cm.
- First published: St. Louis, Mo. : Concordia Publishing House.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Evangelical Lutheran Church of Australia
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine date of publication or creation
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Verlobung ist nicht Eheschluss, sondern der Anfang einer zukunftigen Ehe, nebst Eingesandt und Apellation. Funftes Buch / geschrieben und veroffentlicht gratis von Johann Paul Martin Klose
- Evocations of grace : the writings of Joseph Sittler on ecology, theology, and ethics / edited by Steve Bouma-Prediger and Peter Bakken
- The church of the Lutheran Reformation : a historical survey of Lutheranism / Conrad Bergendoff
- Lutherans and the challenge of religious pluralism / edited by Frank W. Klos, C. Lynn Nakamura, and Daniel F. Martensen
- Here we stand against the destruction of human life : papers and reports presented at the National Convention of Lutherans for Life on 20, 21, 22 April 1990 at St. Paul's College, Walla Walla, N.S.W., Australia / compiled by Jan R. Schmidt