Cur' special' tent' die Lunae xxix Januarij 1682 [microform] : annoque regni Regis Caroli Secundi, Angl', &c. xxxiiij
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- City of London (England). Corporation
- [London] : Printed by Samuel Roycroft ..., 
- 1 broadside.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1637:39.
- At head of title: Prichard Mayor.
- Concerning the suppressing of conventicles within the city of London.
- Reproduction of original in the Guildhall, London.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed.) L2857F
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1637:39)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1708
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A Londoner's London / by Wilfred Whitten ; with 24 illustrations by Frank L. Emanuel
- Wonderful London : the world's greatest city/ described by its best writers and pictured by its finest photographers
- London south of the river / by Sam Price Myers ; wood engravings by Rachel Reckitt
- The blind of London
- Knight's cyclopædia of London, 1851 [electronic resource] / [by Charles Knight]