The Earl of Essex [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Jones, Henry, 1721-1770
- 67 leaves.
- Three centuries of drama. English, 1737-1800. Larpent collection.
- Three centuries of English and American plays, 1500-1830.
- Tragedy in 5 acts.
- Application for license dated Feb. 14, 1750/1; first produced Feb. 21, 1753, at Covent Garden Theatre, John Rich, manager; cf. Catalogue of the Larpent plays.
- Microopaque of manuscript in the Henry E. Huntington Library.
- Cited In:
- Larpent 91.
- Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint, 1953. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Three centuries of drama. English, 1737-1800. Larpent collection) (Three centuries of English and American plays, 1500-1830)
- Essex, Robert Devereux, Earl of, 1566-1601 -- Drama
- Other authors/contributors:
- Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery. Manuscript. Larpent 91
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine type of work
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Aesthetic relativity
- Saroja : a play in three countries / by Henry Scholberg
- A sermon preached in the Parish-Church of All-Saints in Northampton [electronic resource] : before the president and governors of the County Infirmary for Sick and Lame Poor, at the anniversary meeting on Monday, September 22, 1746 / by Henry Layng
- Avicenne and the visionary recital / translated from the French by Willard R. Trask
- Latin for even more occasions / by Henry Beard = Lingua Latina multo pluribus occasionibus / Henricus Barbatus Scripsit