The sound-hearted Christian, or, A treatise of soundness of heart [microform] : with several other sermons ... / by William Greenhill
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Greenhill, William, 1591-1671
- London : Printed for Nath. Crouch ..., 1671
- , 319 p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1655:16.
- Full contents:
- (from t.p.) Of believing
- Of being of Christs mind
- Of doing all in his name
- Of the preciousness of the word
- Of the sweetness of the word
- Against the love of the world.
- Errata: prelim. p. .
- Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing G1860
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1655:16)
- Also Titled:
- Sound-hearted Christian
- Sound hearted Christian
- Treatise of soundness of heart
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1696
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The works of Edw. Reynolds, D.D. [microform]
- Gods presence mans comfort, or, Gods invisibilitie manifested unto mans capacitie [microform] : the heads of which tractate were delivered in a sermon at the Abbey of Westminster, and since enlarged for the benefit of the Church of God / by the Lords unprofitable servant, Ch. Anthony
- Sions memento and Gods alarum [microform] : in a sermon at Westminster, before the honorable House of Commons on the 31 of May 1643, the solemne day of their monethy fast / by Francis Cheynell
- [Theomachia], or, The grand imprudence of men running the hazard of fighting against God in suppressing any way, doctrine, or practice concerning which they know not certainly whether it be from God or no [microform] : being the substance of two sermons preached in Colemanstreet upon occasion of the late disaster sustain'd in the west : with some necessary enlargements thereunto / by John Goodvvin
- Six sermons preached on the occasions following [microform] : I. A sermon before the Lord Mayor of London, at Guild-Hall Chappel, II. Praise and adoration : a sermon on Trinity-Sunday, before the University at Oxford, III. A sermon at the Rolls, on the 30th of January, intituled, A solemn humiliation for the murder of King Charles I, with some remarks of those popular mistakes concerning popery, zeal, and the extent of subjection, which had fatal influences in those wars, IV. A sermon at the Rolls on the 29th of May, intituled, A short view of the most Gracious Providence of God in the Restauration and succession, V. A sermon on Shrove-Tuesday, at the feast of the natives of Hampshire, VI. A sermon at the funeral of Sir John Norton, Baronet / by Thomas Mannyngham