Landman's encyclopedia [by] R. L. Hankinson
- Bib ID:
- Hankinson, R. L
- Houston, Tex., Gulf Pub. 
- 227 p. forms. 24 cm.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Bidding for offshore oil; toward an optimal strategy [by] Keith C. Brown
- Oversight hearings on royalty-in-kind for federal oil and gas production [microform] : oversight hearings before the Subcommittee on Energy and Mineral Resources of the Committee on Resources, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, first session, July 31 and September 18, 1997, Washington, DC
- Issues surrounding continuation of the noncompetitive oil and gas lottery system [microform] : report to the chairman, Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, House of Representatives / by the U.S. General Accounting Office
- Mineral revenues [microform] : cost of modifying gas royalty provisions overestimated by Interior : report to the chairman, Subcommittee on Interior and Related Agencies, Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives / United States General Accounting Office
- Royalty payments for natural gas from federal leases in the outer-continental shelf [electronic resource] / United States General Accounting Office