Open space strategy / Camberwell City Council
- Bib ID:
- Camberwell [Vic.] : The Council, 1982
- 126 p. : maps ; 31 cm.
- Discussion papers on leisure ; paper 10.
- At foot of title: Research and Policy Unit, Chief Administrator's Department.
- At foot of cover title: Camberwell Council leisure study.
- Bibliography: p. 120-123.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Camberwell (Vic.). Research and Policy Unit
- Also Titled:
- Camberwell Council leisure study
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2052 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Camberwell Congregational Church, Victoria, 1888-1938 : souvenir programme of jubilee services and functions, March 30 to April 12, 1938
- Community information services / Camberwell City Council
- Community transport service / Camberwell City Council
- Playground development policy / Camberwell City Council
- Plaques and other treasures