Australia in the making : a history / by H.L. Harris
- Bib ID:
- Harris, H. L. (Harold Lark), 1889-
- Sydney : Angus & Robertson, 1944
- vi, 348 p. : maps ; 19 cm.
Describes discovery and settlement of Terra Australis including first contacts; European settlement and colonies; convicts and transportation; political formation of states; gold rushes and pastoral development; federation; world war I; minimal references to Aboriginal people.
- Includes index.
- Settlement and contacts - Colonisation
- Settlement and contacts - Ancient and early historical
- Settlement and contacts - English
- Settlement and contacts - Dutch
- Economics - Economic development
- Settlement and contacts - Explorers - European
- Indigenous peoples - Pacific - Kanakas
- Australia -- History -- 1788-1900
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2059 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.