One hundred and fifty years of publishing, 1785-1935
- Bib ID:
- Lea & Febiger
- Philadelphia, Lea & Febiger, 1935
- 42 p. ill., ports.
- Includes a list of the successive firms from Mathew Carey, 1785-1817 to the present time.
- "Originally prepared by Mr. Henry Charles Lea in 1885 ... and ... issued under the title 'One hundred years of publishing'. It has now been revised and amplified." - Publisher's note.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Lea, Henry Charles, 1825-1909
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Let's talk about it! : finding peace with death and dying in everyday life / Lea Rose
- Kowen [cartographic material] / drawn by D. Lea from uncontrolled mosaic of 70 mm. air photos
- Venceremos / Lea Grundig
- Perennial flowers / by Lea Karou
- The encyclopedia of candlemaking techniques : a step-by-step visual directory, with an inspirational gallery of finished candles / Sandie Lea