English courts of law / H.G. Hanbury
- Bib ID:
- Hanbury, Harold Greville, 1898-1993
- 4th ed. / prepared by D.C.M. Yardley.
- London : Oxford University Press, 1967
- vii, 152 p. ; 21 cm.
- Oxford paperbacks university series, ; opus 27
- Bibliography: p. -144.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Yardley, D. C. M
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- How the courts work
- English courts of law / H. G. Hanbury, D. C. M. Yardley
- A survey of the county judicatures commonly called the county court, hundred court, and court baron [electronic resource] : wherein the nature and use of them, and the way and order of keeping them is opened for the great ease and profit of all such as have occasion to keep, or use them / by William Sheppard
- Masters' practice directions tables and forms
- Tribunals of commerce : a letter to the bankers of London, reviewing the origin and progress of the movement in favour of tribunals of commerce : with the copy of resolutions passed at public meetings, an outline of the tribunal of commerce in Paris, the working of the reconcilement courts in Denmark, the organisation of commercial tribunals in Belgium, and the present position and prospect of the London Tribunal of Commerce Association / by Francis Lyne