- Bib ID:
- Argyle, Barry
- Edinburgh, London : Oliver & Boyd, 1967
- , 109 p. ; 19 cm.
- Writers and critics.
- Bibliography: p. 108-109.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Prophet from the desert : critical essays on Patrick White / edited by John McLaren ; associate editor Mary-Ellen Ryan
- The articles and the novelist : reference conventions and reader manipulation in Patrick White's creation of fictional worlds / Hilary Heltay
- Life in the fringes : the aborigines in Patrick White's Voss, Riders in the chariot and A fringe of leaves / Saroj Kumar Mahananda
- The warped universe : a study of imagery and structure in seven novels by Patrick White / Karin Hansson
- Patrick White : epikern fran Australien / Ingmar Bjorksten